Monday, October 1, 2012

An Introduction of Sorts

Working with my hands has always been something I've enjoyed. As I get older, I find that I would much rather sit at home and work on some projects rather than go out. I change my mind on this quite a bit and halfway through a project, I get bored and decide to change things up and start on something new.

A few of the things I work with and will be posting about are:
  • Sewing - I'm currently working on a few sewing projects and a quilt. In addition:
  • T-Shirt Surgeries- I've dabbled in this a bit and plan to a lot more.
  • Jewelry making- A love of mine for years.
  • Electronics - Somewhat new to me, but I instantly fell in love.
  • Knitting - Also new, and probably the one I get frustrated with the most.
  • Woodworking/Restoring - I'm a bit restricted due to space, but still messing around.
  • Cooking - This is something I've done my whole life, but in a basic way. Must change.
  • Photography - An absolute love that I need to spend more time doing.
  • Anything DIY - I'm obsessed with cutesy projects I find on Pinterest/Craftgawker.
So, just to name a few, these are the things I'm currently about. I'll be posting anything from glitter to ham hocks on a given day. I may post the project with pictures or just a quick hello and what I'm currently working on.

Don't mind me, I have no idea what I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to what you have to talk about hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jerica! I appreciate you checking it out! <3 I just followed your blog and I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

      Delete